Kevin Seconds responds to criticisms of new track
Kevin Seconds of 7 Seconds posted a response to the negative comments received by the band’s first new song in eight years. Apparently, some of the Rise Records fans who tuned in to the track were expecting something closer to the label’s more well known signings like Of Mice and Men or Sleeping with Sirens - despite the fact that the label has put out music from Hot Water Music, Face to Face, and The Bouncing Souls.
Kevin said this: We don’t expect (nor do we trust) people who find brilliance in auto-tuning every last vocal part and love music so heavily tampered with and processed, it sounds like it’s coming out of a computer’s asshole. They claim to love “hardcore” and feel utter confusion and un-familiarity and unbridled anger when they hear a band like [us]. especially when it broaches into territory they consider their own.
- why-comply likes this
- so-i-just-drive likes this
- dadsinthepit reblogged this from bookumdano and added:
- repeateronetwothree likes this
- devegan reblogged this from bookumdano and added:
- biffstudly reblogged this from bookumdano
- toffeethief reblogged this from bookumdano
- toffeethief likes this
- bookumdano posted this